Cheerful Transitions is your full-service senior relocation specialist. We handle you or your loved one’s entire relocation from beginning to end, leaving nothing left on your to-do list. Our services don’t end when you’re moved, either! They end when you are completely comfortable in your new space. We will help you:
- Change your mailing address
- Update your driver’s license
- Set up phone, cable and Internet services
… and anything else you want us to do. We take care of each of our customers as if your our own family.
For a free, no-obligation moving quote, contact Cheerful Transitions today! Call us at (888) 436-2007 or fill out our quote form.
After you’ve physically moved into a new residence, there are still a few tedious tasks that need to be completed. Don’t worry, the expert senior relocation specialists at Cheerful Transitions have you covered.
When you hire Cheerful Transitions, you’re hiring a professional senior relocation specialist that handles your entire move for you. Once we have packed, organized, and moved you or your loved one, we will help you settle in.
When we say we’re a full-service relocation company, we mean it. We will help you or your loved one transfer your phone number, update your mailing address, and driver’s license address.
We’ll also make sure all phone lines, cable, and internet services are set up and ready for use.
Hiring a traditional moving company will get you where you need to go, but we truly go well beyond just moving for each of our clients, which is why we offer beginning-to-end support.
With Cheerful Transitions, you don’t need to lift a finger. Our professional staff take care of everything for you!
We Take Care of Frequently Overlooked Tasks
- Change Mailing Address: The United States Postal Service makes changing your mailing address easy by offering online services. We are skilled in navigating the USPS website to change addresses, so let us handle it for you.
- Update Driver’s License Address: When you move to or within Florida, you must change your address within 30 days of relocating. Changing your address in Florida can be completed online, so we can do that for you, no problem. If you need to go in person, we can find your nearest local HSMV office for you to do so.
- Phone, Cable & Internet Setup: Florida has many options for phone, cable and internet services. If you or your loved one is moving into an assisted living facility, these services are likely already set up and all we have to do is show you how they work. If you or your loved one is moving into a new residence, though, those typically have to be handled alone. We are familiar with the pricing and bundles offered by popular providers in Florida, so we can take care of the process, so you don’t have to figure it out alone.
- Picture Mounting & Decorating: We understand that you might be bringing treasured artwork, heirlooms, and knickknacks with you that you want to display throughout your new residence. We can hang or mount any pictures and artwork, and can set up display cases and fill them with any treasures you want to show off.
- Finishing Touches: Our goal is to get you completely settled into your new residence. We always offer room and furniture setup, but if you want your furniture or other items moved around, we can do that too! We want your space to feel like home and are happy to assist you in any way we can.
Schedule a Senior Relocation Consultation Today
If you are planning a senior relocation, hire the professionals at Cheerful Transitions. For more information, you can contact us at (888) 436-2007 or fill out a free form to schedule a free no-obligation, in-home consultation today.